When silver was king : Arizona's famous 1880's Silver King Mine / by Jack San Felice
- Mesa, Ariz. : Millsite Canyon, 2006.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 371 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Discovery of the Silver King Mine -- When silver was king - 1880s Silver King Mine -- Development of the Silver King Mine -- Processing ore at the Silver Mills - Pinal City -- The mining men of the Silver King Mine -- Mule skinners, freighters & cowboys -- Life at Silver King Town and Pinal City -- Pioneer women of Silver King and Pinal -- A pioneer family - the Bowens of Silver King -- Stagecoaches, bullion & bullets -- Frontier justice and the outlaws -- Tragic tale of the Lost Soldiers Mine -- Silver King Mine's impact on nearby mining -- Death and re-births of the Silver King Mine -- In search of history - Camp Picket Post to Camp Pinal -- 1996 Silver King Reopening by the Deens.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 351-357) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Earth & Mineral Sciences copy: Purchased with funds from the Kenneth & Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4434021