Map of Ireland : a novel / Stephanie Grant
- Grant, Stephanie
- New York : Scribner, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st Scribner hardcover ed.
- Physical Description:
- 197 pages ; 21 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- In 1974, the first year of busing in Boston, Massachusetts, seventeen-year-old Ann Ahern's lesbianism, which has isolated her from other white students, draws her to her African French teacher and leads her to insights into Blacks' struggles in the post-Civil Rights era.
- Race relations—Fiction
- African Americans—Fiction
- Family life—Massachusetts—Fiction
- Lesbians—Juvenile fiction
- Homosexuality—Juvenile fiction
- Race relations—Juvenile fiction
- Segregation—Juvenile fiction
- African Americans—Juvenile fiction
- Boston (Mass.)—History—20th century—Fiction
View MARC record | catkey: 4435047