Quidam (1996) [videorecording] / a Cirque du Soleil Images Inc. and Serpent Films production for Granada Media in association with BRAVO [and others] ; executive producer, Peter Wagg ; director, David Mallet ; producer, Rocky Oldham
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container: Cirque du Soleil presents quidam
- Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Mallet, David (Director)
Cirque du Soleil
Cirque du Soleil Images Inc
Serpent Films (Firm)
Granada Media (Firm)
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Cirque du Soleil anniversary collection, 1984-2005
- Language Note:
- In French with optional subtitles in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Thai.
- Cirque du Soleil takes its unique, award-winning show from under the big top and brings it into your home to enjoy forever! This collector's item features one of their most popular shows, Quidam, which was recorded live in Amsterdam. Known throughout the world as masters of awe inspiring performance art, Cirque du Soleil continues to thrill with the most amazing acrobatics ever seen!
- 1404917756 (set)
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Videodisc release of the stage performance.
Series statement from slipcase.
Special features: "Journey of Man" promo; "Dralian" promo; production notes.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Quidam show creators guide, Guy Lalibertʹe ; director, Franco Dragone ; director of creation, Gilles Ste-Croix ; set designer, Michel Crête ; costume designer, Dominique Lemieux ; composer and musical director, Benoit Jutras ; choreographer, Debra Brown ; lighting designer, Luc Lafortune ; sound designer, François Bergeron ; camera, Barrie Dodd.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Cirque du Soleil ; performers, John Gilkey, Chris Lashua, Wu Di, Sigi Yuan, Xue Zhao, Xin Zhao.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, Dolby Digital 5.1, widescreen presentation.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Arts & Humanities copy: Purchased with funds from the Henry Levine Memorial Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4435743