Important farmlands, Blair County, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
- Additional Titles:
- Blair County, Pennsylvania, Important farmlands
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 115 x 88 cm + guide(6 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service. Cartographic Division
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 78°37ʹ19ʺ--W 78°07ʹ00ʺ/N 40°44ʹ37ʺ--N 40°14ʹ41ʺ).
- Shows "prime farmland", "unique farmland, other than prime", "additional farmland of statewide importance", "additional farmland of local importance", and "other land.", "Interpretations derived from soil map constructed in 1971 by Cartographic Division, Soil Conservation Service, U.S.D.A. of Blair County, Pennsylvania.", "Base source: U.S.G.S. 1:100,000 county base dated 1979.", "Projection and 10,000-metre grid ticks, zone 17: Universal Transverse Mercator. 25,000-foot grid ticks based on Pennsylvania coordinate system, south zone.", "October 1980.", and Includes location map and legend.
View MARC record | catkey: 443681