The Merida Initiative : guns, drugs, and friends : a report to members of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, December 21, 2007
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 133 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2:S.PRT.110-35
- At head of title: 110th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0206-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/10/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fsenate%5Fcommittee%5Fprints&docid=f:39644.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4438181