Improving schools through action research : a comprehensive guide for educators / Cher Hendricks
- Hendricks, Cher
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Pearson, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 216 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Research methods in education -- Generating research ideas through reflection -- Connecting theory and action: reviewing the literature -- Initial planning of the action research study -- Strategies for collecting data -- Final planning before implementation of the study -- Strategies for data analysis -- Writing and disseminating the action research report -- Appendix A: action research articles.
- 9780205578467 (alk. paper) and 0205578462 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 209-212) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4440296