In the fourth year [microform] : anticipations of a world peace / by H.G. Wells
- Wells, H. G. (Herbert George), 1866-1946
- London : Chatto & Windus, 1918.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 156 pages ; 20 cm
- The way to concrete realization -- The league must be representative -- The necessary powers of the league -- The labour view of Middle Africa -- Getting the league idea clear in relation to imperialism -- The war aims of the western allies compactly stated -- The future of monarchy -- The plain necessity for a league -- Democracy -- The recent struggle for proportional representation in Great Britain -- The study and propaganda of democracy
- Caption title: In the fourth year : the league of free nations.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Leiden : IDC, 1999. 3 microfiches. (International law ; ILM-4615) Filmed from the original held by: Harvard Law School Library.
View MARC record | catkey: 4440741