Doing honest work in college : how to prepare citations, avoid plagiarism, and achieve real academic success / Charles Lipson
- Lipson, Charles
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2008.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 258 pages ; 23 cm.
- The three principles of academic honesty -- Academic honesty from your first class to your final exam -- Taking good notes -- Plagiarism and academic honesty -- The basics of citation -- Chicago (or Turabian) citations -- MLA citations for the humanities -- APA citations for the social sciences, education, engineering, and business -- AAA citations for anthropology and ethnography -- CSE citations for the biological sciences -- AMA citations for the biomedical sciences, medicine, nursing, and dentistry -- ACS citations for chemistry -- Physics, astrophysics, and astronomy citations -- Mathematics and computer science citations -- FAQs about all reference styles.
- 9780226484761 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780226484778 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0226484769 (cloth : alk. paper)
0226484777 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- DuBois copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 4443165