The quest for global dominance : transforming global presence into global competitive advantage / Anil K. Gupta, Vijay Govindarajan, Haiyan Wang ; foreword by Jeffrey E. Garten
- Gupta, Anil K., 1949-
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 294 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Govindarajan, Vijay and Wang, Haiyan
- Rising up to the global challenge -- Building global presence -- Lessons from the globalization of Wal-Mart -- Exploiting global presence -- Cultivating a global mindset -- Building a global knowledge machine -- Dynamics of global business teams -- Globalizing the young venture -- Leveraging China and India for global dominance.
- 9780470194409 (cloth)
- Rev. ed. of: The quest for global dominance / Vijay Govindarajan, Anil K. Gupta. c2001.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 267-278) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the William A. Schreyer Libraries Endowment in Global Management Policies and Planning; 20078.
- Endowment Note:
- The William A. Schreyer Libraries Endowment in Global Management Policies and Planning
View MARC record | catkey: 4443453