Taking brand initiative : how companies can align strategy, culture, and identity through corporate branding / Mary Jo Hatch, Majken Schultz ; foreword by Wally Olins
- What is corporate branding? -- The value of brands -- Who are you? -- Diagnosing your corporate brand -- Managing corporate brands as organizations grow -- The influence of employees and their cultures -- Through stakeholders' eyes -- Aligning vision, culture, and images -- Getting into enterprise branding : catching the third wave.
- 9780787998301 (cloth) and 0787998303 (cloth)
- "Reputation Institute publications"--Jacket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 247-249) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the William A. Schreyer Libraries Endowment in Global Management Policies and Planning; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4443454