Congress behaving badly : the rise of partisanship and incivility and the death of public trust / Sunil Ahuja ; foreword by Tom Sawyer
- Ahuja, Sunil
- Westport, Conn. : Praeger, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 175 pages ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The problem of incivility and partisanship -- The Capitol Hill junior high school -- Changing of the guard -- What's behind partisanship and uncivil debate in Congress? -- Whither confidence and respect in the modern Congress? -- The impact of partisan warfare on the legislative process -- Democracy is a conversation.
- 9780275998684 (alk. paper)
0275998681 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Elizabeth Epp Taft Library Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4443697