Renewable energy [videorecording] / Ethical Markets Media ; co-executive producers, Hazel Henderson, Ellyne Lonergan. ; director, Andrea Campbell ; writer, Simran Sethi
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (28 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Henderson, Hazel, 1933-
Ethical Markets Media
Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm)
- Ethical markets : growing the green economy
- Language Note:
- This program examines the urgent need--not only in the U.S. but across the world--for sustainable energy; it also illustrates how new power production methods are becoming a reality. Alternative energy trendsetters are featured, including Time magazine "Hero for the Planet" Geoffrey Ballard, who explains his hydrogen fuel cell innovations. Evergreen Solar vice president Mark Farber describes his company's advanced solar cell production methods and its mission to provide access to energy in the developing world--a goal shared by the Solar Electric Light Fund, says executive director Bob Freling. In addition, Rocky Mountain Institute founder Amory Lovins promotes the benefits of small solar power plants, and economist Hazel Henderson explores the potential of wind energy.
- Related Titles:
- Ethical markets (Television program)
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Paul Winter ; editors, Andrea Campbell, Ellyne Lonergan ; cameras, Bear Studios ... [et al.].
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host, Simran Sethi.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Originally produced as an episode of the television series Ethical markets in 2005.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 4443783