Bathymetric map [electronic resource] : Bering Sea, Zhemchug Spur / National Ocean Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Ocean Service
- Additional Titles:
- Filing title: Zhemchug Spur
Bering Sea, Zhemchug Spur
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : digital, PDF file
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 177⁰--W 174⁰/N 59⁰--N 58⁰).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 3, 2008).
Includes table of depth gradients, hydrographic survey information, NOS hydrographic survey index, and index to adjoining sheets.
"NOS NO 1-4."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NGDC NOAA web site. Address as of 3/4/08: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/bathymetry/maps/previews/NO%5F1-4.pdf ; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4444932