Geologic map of the Valle 30ʹ x 60ʹ quadrangle, Coconino County, northern Arizona / by George H. Billingsley, Tracey J. Felger, and Susan S. Priest ; prepared in cooperation with the National Park Service
- Billingsley, George H.
- Flagstaff, Ariz. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2006.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Felger, Tracey J., Priest, Susan S., Geological Survey (U.S.), and United States. National Park Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91/3:2895
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 113⁰00ʹ--W 112⁰00ʹ/N 36⁰00ʹ--N 35⁰30ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours.
Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Apr. 15, 2008).
Accompanied by pamphlet (22 p.).
Includes text, 1 index map, one location diagram, 2 colored ancillary maps and 3 colored cross sections.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-22 of pamphlet).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 4/15/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sim/2006/2895/; current access via PURL.
System requirements for online access: PC with Internet hookup and ability to handle ArcGIS 9.1 map data.
View MARC record | catkey: 4445166