Mastering financial calculations : a step-by-step guide to the mathematics of financial market instruments / Bob Steiner
- Steiner, Bob
- Harlow, England ; New York : Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2007.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 488 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- 1: The basics -- Financial arithmetic basics -- 2: Interest rate instruments -- The money market -- Forward-forwards and forward rate agreements (FRAs) -- Interest rate futures -- Bond market calculations -- Repos, buy/sell-backs and securities lending -- Zero-coupon rates and yield curves -- 3: Foreign exchange -- Foreign exchange -- 4: Swaps and options -- Interest rate and currency swaps -- Options -- 5: Gold and other commodities -- Gold and other commodities.
- "Mastering Financial Calculations will enable you to understand and apply the financial arithmetic necessary to work with the full range of products on the capital markets, foreign exchange and money markets."--Jacket.
- 0273704443 (pbk.)
- Previous edition: 1998.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 478) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Berks copy: Purchased with funds from the 20078.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 4446876