A summary of selected data on chemical contaminants in tissues collected during 1984, 1985, and 1986
- Rockville, Md. : National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Office of Oceanography and Marine Assessment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
United States. National Ocean Service. Office of Oceanography and Marine Assessment
Full Text available online
- NOAA technical memorandum NOS OMA ; 38
- National Status and Trends Program (U.S.)
- Marine pollution—Testing
- Pesticides—Environmental aspects—United States
- Polychlorinated biphenyls—Environmental aspects—United States
- Pesticides and wildlife—United States
- Fishes—Effect of water pollution on—United States
- Shellfish—Effect of water pollution on—United States
- Related Titles:
- National Status & Trends Program for Marine Environmental Quality, progress report
National Status and Trends Program for Marine Environmental Quality, progress report
- Cover title: National Status & Trends Program for Marine Environmental Quality, progress report.
Errata slip inserted.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 4449200