Celtic music from Wales [sound recording] / Ffynnon
- Corporate Author:
- Ffynnon (Musical group)
- Danbury, CT : Green Linnet Records, Inc., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc (42 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Y gwŷdd = The loom -- Brothen = Brothen to the farmyard -- Y rhaeadr = The waterfall -- Felton lonnin = Felton Lane -- Tŷ crwn = Roundhouse -- Goshawk -- Pais dinogad = Dinogad's smock -- Cwew fach = Little cuckoo -- Beth yw'r haf = What is the Summer to me? -- Dacw nghariad = There is my love -- Chwaer mari = I have a sister Mary -- Le petit cordonier = The little shoemaker -- Llys ifor hael = The court of Ifor Hael -- Chwarae = Playing -- Aros mae = Staying -- Galw = Calling.
- Compact disc.
Notes and lyrics in Welsh included in container.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by Ffynnon and Odilon Marcenaro.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Ffynnon are: Lynne Denman, vocals and Bodhrán ; Stacey Blythe, keyboard ; Dave Reid, six-string bass guitar, second keyboard and vocals.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Engineered and mastered by Odilon Marcenaro at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Arts & Humanities copy: Purchased with funds from the Henry Levine Memorial Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4449281