The new paradigm for financial markets : the credit crisis of 2008 and what it means / George Soros
- Soros, George
- New York : PublicAffairs, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 162 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Introduction -- Setting the stage -- The core idea -- Autobiography of a failed philosopher -- The theory of reflexivity -- Reflexivity in financial markets -- The super-bubble hypothesis -- Autobiography of a successful speculator -- My outlook for 2008 -- Some policy recommendations.
- In the midst of the most serious financial upheaval since the Great Depression, legendary financier George Soros explores the origins of the crisis and its implications for the future. In a concise essay that combines practical insight with philosophical depth, Soros makes an invaluable contribution to our understanding of the great credit crisis and its implications for our nation and the world.
- 9781586486839 (hardcover)
9781586486846 (electronic book)
1586486845 (electronic book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Wilkes-Barre copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the William A. Schreyer Libraries Endowment in Global Management Policies and Planning; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4482964