Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail : Cascade series, Northern Oregon / United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- Cascade series, Northern Oregon, Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, Legend title: Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, Cascade series, Northern Oregon 2007, and Pacific Crest Trail
- Portland, Oregon : USDA Forest Service, Regional Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map in 4 segments on 1 sheet : both sides, color, plastic-coated ; 385 x 34 cm, on sheet 131 x 92 cm, folded in cover 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon and Pacific Crest Trail Association
- Segment 1. Three Sisters -- Segment 2. Santiam Pass -- Segment 3. Olallie -- Segment 4. Mount Hood. and Contents of the complete set of maps: [Sheet] 1. California series, Southern California. 2004 -- [Sheet] 2. California series, Transverse Ranges. 2006 -- [Sheet] 3. California series, Southern Sierra. 2007 -- [Sheet] 4. California series, Central Sierra. 2009 -- [Sheet] 5. California series, Northern Sierra. 2011 -- [Sheet] 6. California series, Klamath/south Cascade. 2012 -- [Sheet] 7. Cascade series, Southern Oregon. 2008 -- [Sheet] 8. Cascade series, Northern Oregon. 2007 -- [Sheet] 9. Cascade series, Southern Washington. 2007 -- [Sheet] 10. Cascade series, Northern Washington. 2004 -- [Sheet] 10, supplement. Glacier Peak detour map. 2006.
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.28:P 11/12
A 13.28:P 11/8
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:63,360. 1ʺ to the mile ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 122°07ʹ00ʺ--W 121°37ʹ00ʺ/N 45°37ʹ00ʺ--N 43°37ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights.
Title from cover.
"Produced in partnership with USDA Forest Service, Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, and Pacific Crest Trail Association."--Panel verso.
Map 8 in the series of 10 maps for the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0245-P.
Includes text, vicinity maps, trail profiles, recommended trails, recreation information, and color illustrations.
Maps Library is missing map 3 in the set.
View MARC record | catkey: 4484221