Islands of Porto Santo and Desertas [cartographic material] / compiled and drawn at War Office, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Additional Titles:
- Alternate title: Atlantic islands 1:50,000, Islands of Porto Santo and Desertas
- [London] : Published by War Office, 1942.
Washington, D.C. : [printed by] Army Map Service, U.S. Army.
- 1st. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : color ; 69 x 56 cm and 50 x 36 cm, on sheet 82 x 66 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army Map Service
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale: 1:50,000 (W 16°33ʹ--W 16°15ʹ/N 33°09ʹ--N 32°50ʹ).
Scale: 1:50,000 (W 16°33ʹ--W 16°21ʹ/N 33°36ʹ--N 32°23ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours, land form drawings, and spot heights.
Roads and tracks are shown.
Inset: Relative position of islands in the Madeira group.
"Army Map Service ... Reprint December 1942."
View MARC record | catkey: 448577