The World's Greatest Jazzband of Yank Lawson & Bob Haggart in concert. Vol. 1, Massey Hall [sound recording].
- Original Dixieland one-step (4:47) / D. LaRocca -- Crawfish shuffle (4:24) / Bob Wilbur -- I want to be happy (2:45) / Vincent Youmans, Irving Caesar -- Do you know what it means (3:45) / Louis Alter, Edward DeLange -- California here I come (2:22) / Al Jolson, Joseph Meyer, B.G. DeSylva -- Fidgety feet (4:56) / D. LaRocca, Leo Feist -- South (4:34) / R. Charles, B. Moten, T. Hayes -- Lover come back to me (4:05) / Oscar Hammerstein, Sigmund Romberg -- IF you knew Susie (2:43) / B.G. DeSylva, Joseph Meyer -- St. Louis blues (4:02) / W.C. Handy -- Closing theme and remarks.
- Notes about the performers by Phil MacKellar and John Norris inside container.
The Wayne "Fuzzy" and Ann W. Lehman Collection.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Yank Lawson, trumpet ; Bob Haggart, bass ; Bud Freeman, tenor sax ; Bob Wilber, clarinet, soprano sax ; Vic Dickenson, Eddie Hubble, trombone ; Ralph Sutton, piano ; Gus Johnson, drums ; guest artist Bobby Hackett, cornet.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Massey Hall in Toronto, Dec. 4, 1972.
View MARC record | catkey: 4495223