Bituminous coal production in the Appalachian Basin, past, present, and future / by Robert C. Milici ; digital compilation by William C. Kallander, Woody G. Wallace, and Eric A. Morrissey ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- U.S. Geological Survey miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-2330
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,500,000. (W 88⁰30ʹ--W 76⁰30ʹ/N 42⁰16ʹ--N 33⁰30ʹ).
- Title from Web page (viewed Aug. 14, 2000).
Includes text, 13 graphs, and 3 tables.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (" ... metadata.faq.html file, "Where did the data come from?")."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web from the USGS web site. Address as of 5/21/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/mf-maps/mf-2330/; current access via PURL.
System requirements: ARC/INFO geographic information system file extraction software in UNIX environment or in Windows or Macintosh environments using translation-extraction software.
System requirements: World Wide Web browser software.
View MARC record | catkey: 4496360