Evidence-based decisionmaking [electronic resource] : assessing reading across the curriculum interventions / prepared by Karla Lewis [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Evidence based decisionmaking
- Washington, DC : National Center for Educational Evaluation and Regional Assistance, Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Dept. of Education, 
- Physical Description:
- v, 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lewis, Karla
National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance (U.S.)
Regional Educational Laboratory Southeast
- Issues & answers ; REL 2007-no. 003
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 30, 2007).
"This report was prepared for the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) under contract ED-06-CO-0028 by Regional Educational Laboratory Southeast administered by SERVE Center at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro"--P. [ii].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NCEE web site. Address as of 5/12/08: http://ies.ed.gov/ncee/edlabs/regions/southeast/pdf/REL%5F2007003.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4496470