Flood-plain study of the upper Iowa River in the vicinity of Decorah, Iowa / Daniel E. Christiansen and David A. Eash ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the city of Decorah, Iowa
- Christiansen, Daniel E.
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Eash, David A., Geological Survey (U.S.), and Decorah (Iowa)
- Scientific investigations map ; 3005
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:70,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 91°49ʹ--W 91°44ʹ/N 43°20ʹ--N 43°17ʹ).
- Title from HTML index page (viewed on Apr. 23, 2008). and Includes text, 2 cross sections, table, and location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 4/25/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sim/3005/pdf/SIM-3005.pdf; current access via PURL. and System requirements: PC with Internet hookup and Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar software to access .pdf files.
View MARC record | catkey: 4496502