Quaternary geologic map of the Lake Superior 4⁰ x 6⁰ quadrangle, United States and Canada / state and province compilations by William S. Farrand ... [and others] ; edited and integrated by Gerald M. Richmond and David S. Fullerton, 1984 ; prepared in cooperation with the Department of Geological Sciences, University of Michigan ... [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Lake Superior 4⁰ x 6⁰ quadrangle, United States and Canada, quaternary geologic map
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2002.
- Version 1.1, posted Dec. 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Farrand, William R., 1931-2011, Richmond, Gerald Martin, 1914-, Fullerton, David S., and University of Michigan. Department of Geological Sciences
- Quaternary geologic atlas of the United States
Miscellaneous investigations series / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; map I-1420 (NL-16)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-1420 (NL-16)/2002
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 90⁰--W 84⁰/N 48⁰--N 44⁰).
- Relief shown by contours.
Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Apr. 29, 2008).
Includes text and ancillary maps.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 4/29/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/imap/i-1420/nl-16/; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4496535