Locus of control, attribution theory, and the "five deadly sins" of aviation / John E. Stewart II.
- Stewart, John E., II.
- Fort Rucker, AL : Rotary-Wing Aviation Research Unit, U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences. Rotary-Wing Aviation Research Unit
- Technical report ; 1182
- Restrictions on Access:
- Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 13, 2008)., "May 2006.", "Personnel Performance and Training Technology.", and "Army Project Number 622785A790."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-26).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final ; October 2005-April 2006.
- Funding Information:
- 622785 A790 231 H01
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the U.S. Army Research Institute web site. Address as of 05/13/08: http://www.hqda.army.mil/ari/pdf/TR1182.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4496701