Geologic map of the Ovda Regio quadrangle (V-35), Venus / by Leslie F. Bleamaster, III and Vicki L. Hansen ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Bleamaster, Leslie F.
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hansen, Vicki L., Astrogeology Research Program (Geological Survey), Geological Survey (U.S.), and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Geologic investigations series ; I-2808
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,198,991 (1 mm = 5.199 km) at 0⁰ latitude ; Mercator projection and Scale 1:4,711,886 at -25⁰ latitude ; Mercator projection
- Relief shown by shading., Title from HTML index page (viewed on May 20, 2008)., At head of title: Astrogeology Research Program., Coordinates shown as W 90⁰--E 120⁰/N 0⁰--S -25⁰., Accompanied by pamphlet (13 p.)., and Includes text, 8 ancillary maps, and 1 location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 5/20/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/imap/i2808/; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4496815