A coffin in Egypt [electronic resource].
- Foote, Horton
- Cambridge : ProQuest-CSA LLC, 2007.
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Twentieth-Century Drama Full-Text Database
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Foote, Horton. A coffin in Egypt [in, Getting Frankie married - and afterwards ; and other plays] Lyme, New Hampshire : Smith and Kraus, 1998. ix, 288 p. 1575251361.
- Copyright (c) ProQuest LLC, 2007. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright Conditions to see what is permitted.
(c) 1996 by Horton Foote CAUTION: Professionals and amateurs are hereby warned that A Coffin in Egypt is subject to a royalty and is fully protected under International copyright laws. All rights, including but not limited to professional, amateur, motion pictures, recitation, lecturing, public reading, radio broadcasting, television, video or sound taping, all other forms of mechanical or electronic reproduction, including information storage and retrieval systems and photocopying, and the rights of translation into foreign languages, are strictly reserved. Publication permission for the use of A Coffin in Egypt or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the Author's agent, The Barbara Hogenson Agency, Inc., 165 West End Avenue, Suite 19C, NY, NY 10023.
View MARC record | catkey: 4503878