Fish head soup [electronic resource].
- Gotanda, Philip Kan
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2007.
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Twentieth-Century Drama Full-Text Database
Literature online copyright (c) 1996-2010 ProQuest LLC
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Gotanda, Philip Kan. Fish head soup [in, Fish head soup and other plays. Introduction by Michael Omi] Seattle: University of Washington Press, 1995. 258 p. 0295974338.
- Copyright (c) 2010 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright Conditions to see what is permitted.
Copyright ♭ 1991, 1995 by Philip Kan GotandaCAUTION: Professionals and amateurs are hereby warned that Fish Head Soup is subject to a royalty and is fully protected under International copyright laws. All rights, including but not limited to professional, amateur, motion pictures, recitation, lecturing, public reading, radio broadcasting, television, vide or sound taping, all other forms of mechanical or electronic reproduction, including information storage and retrieval systems and photocoyping, and the rights of translation into foreign languages, are strictly reserved. Publication permission for the use of Fish Head Soup or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the Author's agent, Carl Mulert at The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010.
View MARC record | catkey: 4504394