GAO's role in supporting congressional oversight : an overview of past work and future challenges and opportunities : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, March 21, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Government Accountability Office's role in supporting congressional oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 74 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.110-322
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0293-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/24/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:36307.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4507883