The Heart of the dragon. Believing [videorecording] / an ASH Films co-production with the English Association Trust .. [and others] for Channel Four ; producer, Patrick Lui ; written and directed by Mischa Scorer
- New York, NY : Time-Life Video, 
New York, NY : Ambrose Video Publishing, distributor.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (57 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Lui, Patrick, Scorer, Mischa, ASH Films, Time-Life Video, Channel Four (Great Britain), English Association Trust, and Ambrose Video Publishing
- Explains the forces that have shaped the attitudes of today's Chinese, exploring the ancient teachings of Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism, as well as the more recent ideas of Marx and Mao. Shows the influences of both traditional and modern doctrines on the daily lives of ordinary people in Shandong province.
- Related Titles:
- Originally screened on PBS from May through July, 1985.
Container title: The heart of the dragon, #4: Believing.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Photography, Mike Fox ; film editor, Laurence Williamson ; producer and project manager, Nigel Houghton ; executive, Peter Montagnon.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Anthony Quayle.
View MARC record | catkey: 451932