General highway map, Indiana County, Pennsylvania / prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics], 
- Special edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 119 x 89 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 ; polyconic projection (W 79°27ʹ35ʺ--W 78°47ʹ56ʺ/N 40°54ʹ40ʺ--N 40°22ʹ07ʺ).
- Shows new state route numbers as of June, 1986 in red on the 1978 general highway map, Indiana County, Pennsylvania.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
"Cultural features as of 1978."
"Type 10 General highway map Indiana County Pennsylvania 32."
Includes location map and 40 insets.
View MARC record | catkey: 454334