Blurring boundaries : developing writers, researchers and teachers : a tribute to William L. Smith / edited by Peggy O'Neill
- Cresskill, NJ : Hampton Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 379 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- O'Neill, Peggy, 1963-
Smith, William L., 1940-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Research and teaching in rhetoric and composition
- 1572737077 (casebound)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
"Curriculum vitae, William leaves Smith": pages 351-362.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Penn State Alumni Association Greater Phoenix Arizona Chapter Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4543399