Ocean and coastal law and policy / [edited by] Donald C. Baur, Tim Eichenberg, and Michael Sutton
- Chicago, Ill. : Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, American Bar Association, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xli, 708 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Baur, Donald C., Eichenberg, Tim, Sutton, G. Michael, and American Bar Association. Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
- National and international jurisdictions and boundaries / Michael W. Reed -- The public trust doctrine / Stephen E. Roady -- Role of the states / Sylvia Quast and Michael A. Mantell -- Managing coastal development / Kristen M. Fletcher -- National Environmental Policy Act / Janis Searles -- Coastal water quality protection / Robin Kundis Craig -- Ocean dumping and marine pollution / Aaron C. Courtney, Sloane A. Wildman, and Emily K. Merolli -- Domestic fishery management / Josh Eagle -- International fisheries management / Suzanne Iudicello -- Trade in fish and fisheries products / David K. Schorr -- The 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea / Jon M. Van Dyke -- Offshore energy development / Milo C. Mason -- Emerging ocean uses / Ann Powers and Odin Smith -- The law of marine mammal conservation / Donald C. Baur, Michael L. Gosliner, and Nina M. Young -- The Endangered Species Act and marine species / Wm. Robert Irvin and Michael J. Bean -- Marine protected areas / Kim Diana Conolly, Jennifer L. Schorr, and Darren Misenko -- Climate change and the marine environment / Christophe A.G. Tulou ... [et al.] -- Legal authorities for ecosystem-based management in U.S. coastal and ocean areas / Patrick A. Parenteau, Donald C. Baur, and Jennifer L. Schorr -- Ocean commissions issue an urgent call for action to reform U.S. ocean policy and law / Sarah Chasis.
- 9781590319826 and 1590319826
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4543777