Marianne, the child of charity [electronic resource].
- Pitt, George Dibdin, 1799-1855
- Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1997.
- Preliminaries and editorial matter including remarks omitted.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Pitt, George Dibdin, 1799-1855. Marianne, the child of charity : a domestic drama, in three acts. Printed from the acting copy, with remarks, biographical and critical, by D.--g ; to which are added, a description of the costume,--cast of the characters,--entrances and exits,--relative positions of the performers on the stage, and the whole of the stage business, as performed at the Theatres Royal, London London : Samuel French, 1883. 43 p.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4548872