The fall of Algiers [electronic resource].
- Payne, John Howard, 1791-1852
- Cambridge : ProQuest Information and Learning company, 2003.
- Preliminaries and illustrations omitted. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Payne, John Howard, 1791-1852. The fall of Algiers : a comic opera, in three acts. Printed from the acting copy, with remarks, biographical and critical ; to which are added, a description of the costume,--cast of the characters, exits and entrances,--relative position of the performers on the stage,--and the whole of the stage business, as now performed at the Theatres-Royal, London. Embellished with a fine wood engraving, by Mr. White, from a drawing by Mr. R. Cruikshank London : John Cumberland, 1825. 48 p.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4549038