High ways and by ways [electronic resource].
- Webster, Benjamin, 1797-1882
- Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1997.
- Preliminaries and editorial matter including remarks omitted.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Webster, Benjamin, 1797-1882. High ways and by ways : a farce, in two acts. Printed from the acting copy, with remarks, biographical and critical, by D--g ; to which are added, a description of the costume,--cast of the characters, entrances and exits,--relative positions of the performers on the stage,--and the whole of the stage business. As now performed at the Theatres Royal, London. Embellished with a fine engraving, by Mr. Bonner, from a drawing taken in the theatre, by Mr. R. Cruikshank London : John Cumberland, 1829. 35 p.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4550181