[Farewell to America, in] The silver bell [electronic resource].
- Cranch, Christopher Pearse, 1813-1892
- Alexandria, VA. : Chadwyck-Healey Inc., 1996.
- Only poem by Cranch included. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Cranch, Christopher Pearse, 1813-1892. [Farewell to America, in] The silver bell, a new singing book for schools, academies, select classes, and the social circle, containing a choice selection of the most favorite songs, duetts, trios, quartettes, hymn-tunes, chants, and pieces for concerts and exhibitions, arranged with piano-forte accompaniment ; also, a complete course of elementary instruction, with a large number of exercises suitable for practice New York : Published by Hamilton S. Gordon, 1864. 222 p.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4550526