[Poems, in] The amateur's musical library [electronic resource].
- English, Thomas Dunn, 1819-1902
- Alexandria, VA. : Chadwyck-Healey Inc., 1996.
- Only unique items by English included.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: English, Thomas Dunn, 1819-1902. [Poems, in] The amateur's musical library : a collection of piano-forte music, and songs; embracing the most popular airs from the latest operas, consisting of cavatinas, waltzes, marches, quick-steps, cotillions, and many new pieces by the editor ; as well as a large number of songs, duetts, trios, quartettes, &c. : the whole selected from the most distinguished European authors : including also numerous original compositions by celebrated authors in the United States : edited by Charles Jarvis Philadelphia : Hooker & Agnew, 1841. 209 p.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4551668