The yeare of jubile [electronic resource].
- Sheppard, S. (Samuel)
- Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1992.
- Only An Hymne to God included.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- English Poetry Full-Text Database
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Sheppard, S. (Samuel). The yeare of jubile, or, Englands releasment, purchased by Gods immediate assistance, and powerfull aiding of her renowmed Parliament and the forces raised by them, under the command of the right valiant, prosperous, and pious generall, Sir Thomas Fairfax. Being a summarie of all the atchievements, victories, and remarkable procedings of the armies aforesaid, from the late famous battail of Nasby, fought Iune 14, 1645, to the late reducement of Oxford and Faringdon ; together with a true and perfect list of the prisoners, arms, and ammunition, taken at each fight, and in each garison. And published at the desire of many worthy persons of this kingdom London : Printed for R. L., 1646. 6, 64 p.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4558071