Florus britannicus [electronic resource].
- Stevenson, Matthew, active 1654-1685
- Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1992.
- Preliminaries and introductory matter omitted; verse extracted from prose text; verse reproduced elsewhere in English Poetry omitted. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Stevenson, Matthew, fl. 1654-1685. Florus britannicus, or, An exact epitome of the history of England, from William the Conquerour to the twelfth year of the reign of His Sacred Majesty Charls the Second, now flourishing : illustrated with their perfect portraictures London : Printed by M. S. and are to be sold by Thomas Jenner [etc.], 1662. 54 p.; ill.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4558271