A paraphrase on the Ten Commandments [electronic resource].
- Wither, George, 1588-1667
- Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1992.
- Preliminaries and introductory matter omitted;verse reproduced elsewhere in English Poetry omitted.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from: Wither, George, 1588-1667. A paraphrase on the Ten Commandments in divine poems : illustrated with twelve copper plates, shewing how personal punishments has been inflicted on the transgressors of these Commandments, as is recorded in the Holy Scripture. Never before printed ; also, a metrical paraphrase upon the Creed and Lord's-Prayer London : Printed, and are to be sold by Eben. Tracy [etc.], 1697. , 118 p.; ill.
- Copyright (c) 2007 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright conditions to see what is permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4558914