Mechanisms of lymphocyte activation and immune regulation X [electronic resource] : innate immunity / edited by Sudhir Gupta, William E. Paul, and Ralph Steinman
- Conference Author:
- International Conference on Mechanisms of Lymphocyte Activation and Immune Regulation (10th : 2004 : Newport Beach, Calif.)
- New York : Springer, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Gupta, Sudhir, Paul, William E., Steinman, Ralph M., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- TIR Domain-Containing Adaptors Regulate TLR Signaling Pathways / Masahiro Yamamoto, Shizuo Akira -- Toll-Like Receptors: Linking Innate and Adaptive Immunity / Chandrashekhar Pasare, Ruslan Medzhitov -- Activation of Insect and Vertebrate Toll Signaling: From Endogenous Cytokine Ligand to Direct Recognition of Pathogen Patterns / Nicholas Gay, Alexander Weber, Monique Gangloff -- Genetic Analysis of Innate Immunity: Identification and Function of the TIR Adapter Proteins / Bruce Beutler, Kasper Hoebe, Philippe Georgel, Koichi Tabeta, Xin Du -- NF-B, an Evolutionarily Conserved Mediator of Immune and Inflammatory Responses / Changchun Xiao, Sankar Ghosh -- Influence of KIR Diversity on Human Immunity / Peter Parham -- NKG2D in Innate and Adaptive Immunity / Lewis Lanier -- Specific and Non-Specific Natural Killer Cell Responses to Viral Infection / Wayne Yokoyama -- Antigen Processing and Presentation by Dendritic Cells: Cell Biological Mechanisms / Ira Mellman -- Human Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin Triggers Dendritic Cell-Mediated Allergic Inflammation and CD4+ T Cell Homeostatic Expansion / Norihiko Watanabe, Vassili Soumelis, Yong-Jun Liu -- Role of TRAF6 in the Immune System / Yongwon Choi -- The Innate Functions of Dendritic Cells in Peripheral Lymphoid Tissues / Ralph Steinman, Laura Bonifaz, Shin-ichiro Fujii, Kang Liu, David Bonnyay, Sayuri Yamazaki, Maggi Pack, Daniel Hawiger, Tomonori Iyoda, Kayo Inaba, Michel Nussenzweig -- The Mannose-Binding Lectin: An Infection Susceptibility Gene / R. Ezekowitz, Lei Shi, Iain Fraser, Kazue Takahashi -- Immunotherapy Via Dendritic Cells / A. Palucka, Beatrice Laupeze, Caroline Aspord, Hiroaki Saito, Gaetan Jego, Joseph Fay, Sophie Paczesny, Virginia Pascual, Jacques Banchereau -- Ontogeny of Lagerhans Cells and Graft Versus Host Disease / Miriam Merad -- Role of the CD19 and CD21/35 Receptor Complex in Innate Immunity, Host Defense and Autoimmunity / Karen Haas, Thomas Tedder -- Role of Complement Receptor 2 in the Pathogenesis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus / Susan Boackle -- Complement Regulation During Pregnancy / Hector Molina
- Description based on print version record.
"Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Mechanisms of Lymphocyte Activation and Immune Regulation: innate immuity, held February 6-8, 2004 in Newport Beach, California"--T.p. verso.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4561501