Physical principles of electron microscopy [electronic resource] : an introduction to TEM, SEM, and AEM / Ray F. Egerton
- Egerton, R. F.
- New York : Springer Science+Business Media, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 202 pages) : illustrations
- Preliminaries; Contents; 1 An Introduction to Microscopy; 2 Electron Optics; 3 The Transmission Electron Microscope; 4 TEM Specimens and Images; 5 The Scanning Electron Microscope; 6 Analytical Electron Microscopy; 7 Recent Developments; Appendix Mathematical Derivations; References; Index.
- Provides an introduction to the theory and practice of electron microscopy. Aimed at undergraduates who need to learn how the basic principles of physics are applied in the area of science and technology, this book is also useful for graduates, university teachers and researchers who need a text that deals with the basic principles of microscopy.
- 9780387260167 and 0387260161
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -196) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4561648