Entrepreneurship, the new economy and public policy [electronic resource] : Schumpeterian perspectives / Uwe Cantner, Elias Dinopoulos, Robert F. Lanzillotti, editors
- Corporate Author:
- International Schumpeter Society. Meeting (9th : 2002 : Gainesville, Fla.)
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Cantner, Uwe
Lanzillotti, Robert Franklin, 1921-
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Editorial / Robert Lanzillotti, Elias Dinopoulos, Uwe Cantner -- Reflections on the Schumpeter I knew well / Paul Samuelson -- Schumpeter, product innovation and public policy: the case of cigarettes / Robert Lanzillotti -- Risk, variety and volatility: growth, innovation and stock prices in early industry evolution / Mariana Mazzucato -- Social networks and industrial geography / Olav Sorenson -- Growing Silicon Valley on a landscape: an agent-based approach to high-tech industrial clusters / Junfu Zhang -- The theory of the firm and the markets for strategic acquisitions / Gunnar Eliasson, Asa Eliasson -- The growth of commercialization -- facilitating organizations and practices: A Schumpeterian perspective / Sten Thore, Robert Ronstadt -- On the macroeconomic effects of establishing tradability in weak property rights / Gunnar Eliasson, Clas Wihlborg -- Capital in the new economy: A Schumpeterian perspective / Jim Stewart -- A comparative perspective on innovation and productivity in manufacturing and services / Hans Loof -- Tracing empirical trails of Schumpeterian development / Michael Peneder -- Towards an evolutionary interpretation of aggregate labor market regularities / Giorgio Fagiolo, Giovanni Dosi, Roberto Gabriele -- An evolutionary model of international competition and growth / Carolina Castaldi -- Innovation and growth in Germany over the past 150 years / Hariolf Grupp, Iciar Dominguez Lacasa, Monika Friedrich-Nishio, Andre Jungmittag -- Nonlinear dynamism of innovation and business cycles / Masaaki Hirooka -- The dynamic effects of general purpose technologies on Schumpeterian growth / Iordanis Petsas
- Description based on print version record.
Papers presented at the 9th International Joseph A. Schumpeter Society Congress held in 2002 at the University of Florida in Gainesville.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4562568