The promises and challenges of regenerative medicine [electronic resource] / J. Morser, S.I. Nishikawa, editors
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Morser, J. (John)
Nishikawa, S. I. (Shin Ichi)
Ernst Schering Research Foundation
Rikagaku Kenkyūjo (Japan). Hassei Saisei Kagaku Sōgō Kenkyū Sentā
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Ernst Schering Research Foundation workshop, 0947-6075 ; 54
- Melanocyte System for Studying Stem Cell Niche / S. Nishikawa, M. Osawa -- Establishment and Manipulation of Monkey and Human Embryonic Stem Cell Lines for Biomedical Research / N. Nakatsuji -- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Derivation and Directed Differentiation / A. Trounson -- In Search of the Elusive Epidermal Stem Cell / R. Ghadially -- Corneal Cells for Regeneration / S. Kinoshita, T. Nakamura -- Polycomb Gene Product Bmi-1 Regulates Stem Cell Self-Renewal / H. Nakauchi, H. Oguro, M. Negishi, A. Iwama -- Directed Differentiation of Neural and Sensory Tissues from Embryonic Stem Cells In Vitro / Y. Sasai -- Stem Cell Biology for Vascular Regeneration / T. Asahara
- Description based on print version record.
Papers from a workshop organized by the Ernst Schering Research Foundation and the Riken Center for Developmental Biology, held in Kobe, Japan, Oct. 20-22, 2004.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4562665