Composite materials [electronic resource] : properties as influenced by phase geometry / Lauge Fuglsang Nielsen
- Nielsen, Lauge Fuglsang
- Berlin : Springer-Verlag, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 259 pages) : illustrations
- This book deals with the mechanical and physical behavior of composites as influenced by composite geometry. The monograph provides a comprehensive introduction for researchers and students to modern composite materials research with a special emphasis on the influence of geometry to materials properties. Composite Materials enables the reader to a better understanding of the behavior of natural composites, improvement of such materials, and design of new materials with prescribed properties.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4562788