Information and communications security [electronic resource] : 7th international conference, ICICS 2005, Beijing, China, December 10-13, 2005 : proceedings / Sihan Qing [and others] (eds.).
- Conference Author:
- ICICS (Conference) (7th : 2005 : Beijing, China)
- Additional Titles:
- ICICS 2005
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 492 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Qing, Sihan
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 3783
- FAIR EXCHANGE -- An evenhanded certified email system for contract signing / Kenji Imamoto ... [et al.] -- Efficient ID-based optimistic fair exchange with provable security / Zhenfeng Zhang ... [et al.] -- On the quest for impartiality: design and analysis of a fair non-repudiation protocol / J. Cederquist ... [et al.] -- Generic, optimistic, and efficient schemes for fair certified email delivery / Guilin Wang ... [et al.] -- DIGITAL SIGNATURES I -- Cryptanalysis of a forward secure blind signature scheme with provable security / Shuhong Wang ... [et al.] -- On delegatability of four designated verifier signatures / Yong Li ... [et al.] -- PIATS: a partially sanitizable signature scheme / Tetsuya Izu ... [et al.] -- CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROTOCOLS -- Ciphertext comparison, a new solution to the millionaire problem / Kun Peng ... [et al.] -- Private itemset support counting / Sven Laur ... [et al.] -- Visual cryptographic protocols using the trusted initializer / Hidenori Kuwakado ... [et al.] -- Admissible interference by typing for cryptographic protocols / Alaaeddine Fellah, John Mullins -- CRYPTANALYSIS -- On the security bounds of CMC, EME, EME+ and EME* modes of operation / Raphael C.-W. Phan, Bok-Min Goi -- On the security of encryption modes of MD4, MD5 and HAVAL / Jongsung Kim ... [et al.] -- Cryptanalysis of PASS II and MiniPass / Bok-Min Goi ... [et al.] -- Simple power analysis on fast modular reduction with NIST recommended elliptic curves / Yasuyuki Sakai, Kouichi Sakurai -- DIGITAL SIGNATURES II -- Asymmetric concurrent signatures / Khanh Nguyen -- Generic construction of (identity-based) perfect concurrent signatures / Sherman S.M. Chow, Willy Susilo -- Sequential aggregate signatures working over independent homomorphic trapdoor one-way permutation domains / Huafei Zhu ... [et al.] -- NETWORK SECURITY -- Session table architecture for defending SYN flood attack / Xin Li ... [et al.] -- A behavior-based ingress rate-limiting mechanism against DoS/DDoS attacks / Song Huang ... [et al.] -- Port scan behavior diagnosis by clustering / Lanjia Wang ... [et al.] -- Network vulnerability analysis through vulnerability take-grant model (VTG) / Hamid Reza Shahriari ... [et al.] -- APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY -- Multiplex encryption: a practical approach to encrypting multi-recipient emails / Wei Wei ... [et al.] -- Secure multicast using proxy encryption / Yun-Peng Chiu ... [et al.] -- KEY MANAGEMENT -- Security properties of two authenticated conference key agreement protocols / Qiang Tang, Chris J. Mitchell -- Cryptanalysis of two user identification schemes with key distribution preserving anonymity / Eun-Jun Yoon, Kee-Young Yoo -- Enhanced ID-based authenticated key agreement protocols for a multiple independent PKG environment / Sangjin Kim ... [et al.] -- ACCESS CONTROL -- Enforce mandatory access control policy on XML documents / Lan Li ... [et al.] -- Network access control for mobile ad-hoc networks / Pan Wang ... [et al.] -- Remotely keyed cryptographics secure remote display access using (mostly) untrusted hardware / Debra L. Cook ... [et al.] -- APPLICATIONS -- Authenticating query results in data publishing / Di Ma ... [et al.] -- Multi-source stream authentication framework in case of composite MPEG-4 stream / Tieyan Li ... [et al.] -- Batching SSL/TLS handshake improved / Fang Qi ... [et al.] -- Achieving efficient conjunctive keyword searches over encrypted data / Lucas Ballard ... [et al.] -- WATERMARKING -- Total disclosure of the embedding and detection algorithms for a secure digital watermarking scheme for audio / David Megías ... [et al.] -- Reversible watermark with large capacity using the predictive coding / Minoru Kuribayashi ... [et al.] -- SYSTEM SECURITY -- PCAV: Internet attack visualization on parallel coordinates / Hyunsang Choi, Heejo Lee -- Implementation of packet filter configurations anomaly detection system with SIERRA / Yi Yin ... [et al.] -- DDIPS: an intrusion prevention system for database security / Jiazhu Dai, Huaikou Miao.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4563363