Photoprotection, photoinhibition, gene regulation, and environment [electronic resource] / edited by Barbara Demmig-Adams, William W. Adams III and Autar Mattoo
- Dordrecht : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 380 pages) : illustrations (some color), portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Demmig-Adams, Barbara, Adams, William W., and Mattoo, Autar
- Advances in photosynthesis and respiration ; v. 21
- Examines the processes whereby plants monitor environmental conditions and orchestrate their response to change, an ability paramount to the life of all plants. This book addresses the dual role of photoprotective responses in the preservation of leaf integrity and in redox signaling networks modulating stress acclimation, growth, and development.
- 9781402035791, 1402035799, 9786610624300, 6610624305, 1402035640 (Cloth), and 9781402035647 (Cloth)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4564108