Transformations and projections in computer graphics [electronic resource] / David Salomon
- Salomon, D. (David), 1938-
- London : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 288 pages, 12 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations (some color)
- Computer graphics are part of everyone's lives via feature films, advertisements, computers, PDAs, mobile phones, and more. This book introduces perspective and discusses the mathematics of perspective. It also discusses nonlinear projections in depth, including the fisheye, panorama, and map projections used to enhance digital images.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -281) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4564717